Sunday, April 14, 2013

Slimeball El Hadji took me out behind his wife's back... then bedded a stripper in front of me


OCCER badboy El Hadji Diouf cheated on his wife by bedding a lover — who was left sickened when he urged her to join a threesome with a stripper.

Courtney Webb refused to join in the Leeds United star’s kinky games — and watched horrified as he had sex with the East European girl instead.
Fuming Courtney, 21, said last night: “I had sex with Diouf when I was blissfully unaware he had a wife and daughter.
“Then months later, when I met him as a friend, I saw him have unprotected sex. There’s no way I’d put my health at risk for the sake of him bloody getting off. He has no respect for himself and none for me. I feel disgusted.”
El Hadji Diouf
Hero and villain ... Diouf in Leeds shirt and, inset, spitting
Ex-Liverpool star Diouf, 32, is one of football’s most hated players after a decade of brawling, spitting and flaunting his £10million-a-year wealth.
He portrays himself as a charity hero through his Dioufy Foundation — helping disadvantaged children in his native Senegal and the UK — and claims to be a devoted family man.
Yet he has repeatedly cheated on wife Valerie, a former beauty queen. And she and daughter Kenza were far from Diouf’s mind when he partied with girls at a London club last year.
Among them was Aussie redhead Courtney — who in January got death threats from One Direction fans after we told how she’d bedded Zayn Malik, 20, behind the back of his Little Mix love Perrie Edwards, 19.
Courtney Webb and El Hadji Diouf
Clingy ... Diouf and Courtney leaving Leeds strip club
Greg Brennan
Courtney said: “Diouf was at the Funky Buddha club, spending a fair bit of money. I think he was with some other footballers. They called me and my friends over and we drank in the VIP area.”
A fortnight later the pair enjoyed a one-night stand. Courtney said: “He was at the club again, so I went over for a drink. This time he urged me to go back to the hotel.
“At first I said ‘no’. Then the night went on and I got more drunk so I ended up back at his hotel.
“We went upstairs to this amazing suite. We had sex and I left the next morning after he paid for my taxi. It was just a drunken one-night stand. He didn’t once mention he was married with a child.”
El Hadji Diouf and his wife Valerie
Rat ... Diouf and his wife Valerie
Cavendish Press
The pair swapped numbers but only met again last Monday — at the Malmaison hotel in Leeds.
Courtney said: “By then I’d found out he was married so my intentions weren’t sexual — I went there more to see him as a friend.
“I got there at 6.30pm and we met in the lobby. We went to his room and he sat watching the Man City v Man Utd match very quietly.”
The pair headed to the San Carlo restaurant where Diouf ordered expensive lobster dishes and rosé wine. He then took Courtney’s arm as they walked to the Wildcats strip club.
Courtney said: “He was very close to me. It was a bit odd. You’d think he’d be more discreet.”
At the club Diouf soon got into the swing of throwing around £20 notes for one-to-one strips.
Courtney said: “This voluptuous girl came up in a black catsuit and long leather boots. She introduced herself as Alexis and he invited her to have a drink. He was eye-f****** her, to say the least.
Alexis
Striker ... Alexis shows figure that wowed ace
“Before Alexis’s first dance he told her, ‘I don’t know if you can handle me’. He told her he was ‘naughty’ and asked if he could ‘do anything’ to her. They disappeared for 15 minutes. He went for four more private dances, all with Alexis.
“She said she wanted to move to London and he told her she could stay in a flat he had in Mayfair and be his girlfriend.
“At the end of the night he said to me, ‘I’m going to ask her to come back’. I said, ‘You do what you want. I’ve got no control over that’. I let him go with it, I didn’t actually think she’d come back.”
But Alexis did turn up as Courtney had a drink in the hotel lobby at 5.30am.
She added: “They went to the room while I finished. When I got there the shower had been used and they were in bed naked. I thought, ‘Right, they’ve had round one’.
Diouf said, ‘Come here’ and I went to give him a hug goodnight.
Malmaison Leeds,
Scene ... Malmaison hotel in Leeds
Christina Bollen
“I was very tired and drunk. All I wanted to do was sleep. Then he propositioned me about having a threesome. I said, ‘No’, and he said, ‘No, come on, you going to join?’
“I said, ‘Well, it’s not really my thing’ and curled up at the end of the bed for five minutes. I thought they’re surely not going to do anything.
But he had sex with her and it was quite vigorous and rough. I thought, ‘Right, f*** this’, and went into the room next to the bedroom.”
As she left, Diouf told Courtney he had to be up at 8.30am for training so she set her alarm. She added: “When I went back in to wake him he beckoned me over but I didn’t go.
Then he woke up Alexis and they had sex again. He was finished in about five minutes.
“He got a shower, put on his clothes from the night before, got his bag and left after making sure she had his phone number. I sent a message later asking if he was angry I hadn’t done the threesome.
"He said ‘No’ and asked me if I had never done one before.
Wildcats Club leeds
Dances ... Wildcats strip club
“I was left with Alexis and she told me how smitten she was with him before I left.”
Courtney denies she’s a marriage wrecker. She said: “We had sex once. He used a condom and I didn’t know he was married.
“If I met his wife I’d apologise and say I felt sorry for her. I was furious he was having what I believe was unprotected sex with a stripper.
"He’s putting himself, his family and career at risk. I’d been telling the strippers he was really a good guy.
But he turned to me and said, ‘No, I’m really a p***k’.
Diouf told The Sun last night: “This isn’t the first time someone has said this about me. I’m not hurting anyone. That’s all I have to say.”

Beauties, brawling and bling

BOLTON'S EL-HADJI DIOUF
Gob awful ... caught spitting
Enterprise News and Pictures
DIRTY Diouf has never been far from trouble on and off the pitch. Here are his most memorable run-ins.
  • HE has played away with a string of busty babes, telling one: “I want my babies inside you”, and asking another for a foursome. His wife Valerie branded hooker Jenny Thompson a “b****” after she was spotted partying with the star.
  • IN 2011, QPR boss Neil Warnock said Blackburn’s Diouf was “lower than a sewer rat” for taunting Jamie Mackie as he lay on the pitch with a broken leg.
  • AS a Liverpool player in 2003 he was fined £5,000 for spitting on a Celtic fan. ¿ In 2004 he was banned for three games for gobbing on a Portsmouth player and a year later he was accused of spitting on a Big Issue seller.
  • HE was arrested on suspicion of violent disorder at a Manchester club last year but later cleared.
  • IN 2000 he was axed by French club Rennes after nearly killing a pedestrian while driving without a licence. He got a six-month drive ban in 2010 after it emerged his licence had not been valid for SEVEN years.
  • DIOUF loves to flash the cash like his rap heroes Akon and Jay-Z. He owns a £35,000 Audemars Piguet watch, £25,000 diamond chains and a chrome-plated Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. He has even put out rubbish in Louis Vuitton binbags.


Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4886798/el-hadji-diouf-cheats-on-wife-and-daughter.html#ixzz2QSBDcXVi

0 Responses to “Slimeball El Hadji took me out behind his wife's back... then bedded a stripper in front of me”

Post a Comment